Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sleep vs Gym - Sleep Won




I can not get my arse out of bed in the morning, it’s terrible, I seem to have lost my motivation to exercise. I have looked everywhere for it, but it is no where to be found!  I find that I do better when I go to the gym in the morning, I defiantly feel better throughout the day. If I skip it in the morning and say “I will go tonight after work” – it just doesn’t happen. In fact, I uttered these words this morning when I failed to “Rise and Shine”. My job requires me to work a lot of hours and and most nights I am not home before 7:30 or 8:00. Going at night can be a real challenge.


Overall, I know that my only choice is to go in the morning – it makes the most sense. I would like to get to the point where I treat it like work. I don’t lay in bed pressing snooze 500 hundred times only to decide that I am not going to work today. Why should the gym be any different?

No comments: