Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A Little Background...

Accountability, Accountability, Accountability...


Accountability is the reason for this blog.  I am going to use this space as a journal for eating, exercising and recording vairous points of my Lap Band journey.


I was banded on October 20, 2009 and have lost a total of 14 pounds at this point.  My doctor seems really happy with this, which make me happy.


The two week clear liquid stage is almost over, I will be moving onto mushies tomorrow.  This makes me extremely happy as the clear liquids that I have consumed over the last two weeks were basically water, SF ice pops and of course my protein shakes.
During the mushie stage I am only allowed a total of 4 tbs of food three times a day.  Wow, that's sounds like so little!  I have been instructed to continue my protein shakes three times a day as well.


I love to cook, it is a great stress reliever for me and as you can imagine I have not been cooking too much lately.  Tonight I will be making some fresh salsa to have with my FF refried beans and low fat colby jack cheese tomorrow for lunch.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  I will also be making a soup tonight that purees quite nicely.


Well, that's all for now!

No comments: